A52 Executive Cars Payment Terms & Conditions
A52 Executive Cars offer a fair pricing policy on all of our jobs which we think represents good value for money. Please don’t compare us with a standard Taxi service, although we may be slightly more expensive our service offers much more. We offer a bespoke executive and chauffeur car service and are not a regular private hire or taxi firm. We do not offer short “on the meter” type service and all prices are fixed and relayed before commencemnt.
Payments and Deposits
- All prices are calculated from Base to Base. This means that regardless of your pick up point all journies commence and finish in Erewash Borough Council.
- All monies are due 7 days before the date of your booking unless the travel is on account or agreed otherwise.
- Payment may be made by cash, Bacs, credit / debit card, cheque or pay pal. Details of how to pay will be forwarded via invoice with confirmation of booking
- Credit and Debit card payments are subject to a five (5) % surcharge for all cards issued abroad.
- Paypal Payments are subject to a five (5) % Surcharge
- A minimum fare of £45 applies for any single journey in the Mercedes S Class or V Class and £35 in our standard class ( E Class / BMW 5 / Superb etc)
- If you book our Mercedes S Class Chauffeur service we offer complimentary Meet and Greet Service*, waiting time and parking charges for the first hour after your flight has landed are included in the initial charge.
- For our standard Airport Transfer service (E Class / BMW 5 / Superb etc) Meet and Greet and Parking is £10 extra unless agreed beforehand. We offer a call and collect service whereby it is your responsibility to call you your driver when you have your luggage and meet at the agreed meeting point. This service is included in the original hire price.
- There is no extra charge for delayed flights, though the above charges will still be in place after your flight has landed.
- Waiting time is charged at £30 per hour or £7.50 per 15 minute period (or part thereof)
- Extras such as Toll Roads, London Congestion Charge etc will be charged at cost price unless agreed beforehand
- Without prejudice to the Company’s rights hereunder all monies due to the company in respect of provision of the Services which are not paid by the due date for payment shall bear interest on the balance of such monies due from time to time at the rate of 3% per month until payment is received by the Company in respect thereof.
- It is a condition of this agreement that any invoices shall be paid in full within 30 days of issue thereof. If any invoices remain unpaid within 30 days such outstanding invoices shall immediately become due and payable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 48 hours from the start of the period of hire, 25% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 12 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable and client will be invoiced for full cost of booked travel
- *S Class Meet and Greet service at East Midlands Airport, Stansted Airport or Luton Airport is complimentary but parking charges will apply at cost price due to high charges by these airports.