A52 Executive Cars Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions set out herein shall apply between the Company and the party whose name and address is set out in the Contact Us Form (“the Customer”) and shall apply to the provision of any and all passenger carriage, courier or delivery services (“the Services”) undertaken by A52 Executive Cars for the Customer during the continuance of this Agreement and any and all other terms, warranties and/or conditions implied by statute and/or common law and hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law
Information about us:
- A52 Executive Cars is a trading name of A52 Cars Ltd and is registered in England No:11929793 Registered Office: 27 Priestland Avenue, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7GQ all written correspondence should be sent to this address.
- We operate the website www.A52Cars.co.uk
- A52 Executive Cars is a private hire licensed operator with Erewash Borough Council (PHO0066) and are bound by the conditions of said license.
- Where drivers are licensed under Erewash Borough Council private hire drivers conditions they are bound by the conditions of said license in conjunction with Erewash Borough Councils private hire drivers license.
- Vehicles that are licensed under Erewash Borough Council Private Hire Vehicle conditions and are bound by the conditions of said license in conjunction with Erewash Borough Councils Gold Plate Chauffeur license.
- Supporting Operators are Licensed by their individual licensing authority and are bound by said authority’s licensing conditions.
- Supporting Drivers are licensed under their individual Licensing authority’s Driver’s Licence Conditions and represent their relative licensed operator.
- Customers will be charged for the travel booked, and route changes or additional pick up’s and drop off’s may incur extra charges. Additional travel is at the discretion of the driver and his schedule and availability for that day.
- Vehicles will only carry up to the stated amount of passengers which the Hirer has designated and agreed with the Company, we will not carry more passengers than we are legally permitted to do so
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out of our control
- Every effort will be made by A52 Executive Cars to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time
- Your vehicle will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits
- If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage on the journeys other than was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extra in accordance with the pricing structure on our website
- We reserve the right to provide alternative vehicle(s) to carry out the hire in case of vehicle breakdown or other unforeseen problems arising, such as (but not limited to) delayed flight returns
- A52 Executive Cars vehicles and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and A52 Executive Cars shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property
- A52 Executive Carswill keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer
- A52 Executive Cars drivers have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behavior poses a threat either to the driver, the vehicle or any other passenger(s)
- Clients are responsible for any damage they may cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them
- The client will be billed accordingly for any restorative repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to the working order prior to hire for use.
- The Company’ maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles
We accept no liability for missed flights, trains & buses for delays caused by road accidents, flooding or weather conditions, theft, congestion, terrorist attacks or acts of God. Customers should allow additional time for airport transfers outbound, to cover for unexpected delays which may make you late for onward travel.
Every effort will be made by A52 Executive Cars and its drivers to get passengers to their destination on time or early, passengers should check pickup times and enquire about any known delays to ensure they leave with enough time to complete the journey ahead and arrive on schedule.
Delayed flight returns may be subject to vehicle changes, we have other customers booking travel who’s flights may be on schedule that need collecting also. Regular taxis or minibuses maybe used for delayed flights, but we will still collect you.