The terms and conditions set out herein shall apply between the Company and the party whose name and address is set out in the Contact Us Form (“the Customer”) and shall apply to the provision of any and all passenger carriage, courier or delivery services (“the Services”) undertaken by A52 Executive Cars for the Customer during the continuance of this Agreement and any and all other terms, warranties and/or conditions implied by statute and/or common law and hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Customers will be charged for the travel booked, and route changes or additional pick up’s and drop off’s may incur extra charges. Additional travel is at the discretion of the driver and his schedule and availability for that day.
- Vehicles will only carry up to the stated amount of passengers which the Hirer has designated and agreed with the Company, we will not carry more passengers than we are legally permitted to do so.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out of our control.
- Every effort will be made by A52 Executive Cars to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
- Your vehicle will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage on the journeys other than was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extra in accordance with the pricing structure on our website
- We reserve the right to provide alternative vehicle(s) to carry out the hire in case of vehicle breakdown or other unforeseen problems arising, such as (but not limited to) delayed flight returns
- A52 Executive Cars vehicles and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and A52 Executive Cars shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- A52 Executive Carswill keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer.
- A52 Executive Cars drivers have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behavior poses a threat either to the driver, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- Clients are responsible for any damage they may cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them.
- The client will be billed accordingly for any restorative repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to the working order prior to hire for use.
- The Company’ maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
We accept no liability for missed flights, trains & buses for delays caused by road accidents, flooding or weather conditions, theft, congestion, terrorist attacks or acts of God. Customers should allow additional time for airport transfers outbound, to cover for unexpected delays which may make you late for onward travel.
Every effort will be made by A52 Executive Cars and its drivers to get passengers to their destination on time or early, passengers should check pickup times and enquire about any known delays to ensure they leave with enough time to complete the journey ahead and arrive on schedule.
Delayed flight returns may be subject to vehicle changes, we have other customers booking travel who’s flights may be on schedule that need collecting also. Regular taxis or minibuses maybe used for delayed flights, but we will still collect you.
A52 Executive Cars Payment Terms & Conditions
Payments and Deposits
- All monies are due 7 days 7 days before the date of your booking unless the travel is on account or agreed otherwise.
- Payment may be made by cash, Bacs, credit / debit card, cheque or pay pal. Details of how to pay will be forwarded via invoice with confirmation of booking
- Credit and Debit card payments are subject to a three (3) % surcharge for uk issue cards and a five (5) % surcharge for all cards issued abroad.
- Paypal Payments are subject to a five (5) % Surcharge
- All quoted prices include VAT at 20%
- A minimum fare of £40 applies for any single journey in the Mercedes S Class and £25 in our standard class ( E Class / BMW 5 / Superb etc)
- If you book our Mercedes S Class Chauffeur service we offer complimentary Meet and Greet Service* and waiting time and parking charges for the first hour after your flight has landed is included in the initial charge.
- For our standard Airport Transfer service (E Class / BMW 5 / Superb etc) Meet and Greet and Parking is £10 extra unless agreed beforehand. We offer a call and collect service whereby it is your responsibility to call you your driver when you have your luggage and meet at the agreed meeting point. This service is included in the original hire price.
- There is no extra charge for delayed flights, though the above charges will still be in place after your flight has landed.
- Waiting time is charged at £20 per hour or £5 per 15 minute period (or part thereof)
- Extras such as Toll Roads, London Congestion Charge etc will be charged at cost price unless agreed beforehand
- Without prejudice to the Company’s rights hereunder all monies due to the company in respect of provision of the Services which are not paid by the due date for payment shall bear interest on the balance of such monies due from time to time at the rate of 3% per month until payment is received by the Company in respect thereof.
- It is a condition of this agreement that any invoices shall be paid in full within 30 days of issue thereof. If any invoices remain unpaid within 30 days such outstanding invoices shall immediately become due and payable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 48 hours from the start of the period of hire, 25% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 12 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable and client will be invoiced for full cost of booked travel
- *S Class Meet and Greet service at East Midlands Airport, Stansted Airport or Luton Airport is complimentary but parking charges will apply at cost price due to high charges by these airports.
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/05/2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
name and job title
contact information including email address
demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
By supplying your email address you permit A52 Executive Cars to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org